2011年9月4日星期日

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. reopen school tmrw D:

Today went auto city with second sis and also with her friends. they planned for going there to eat Häagen Dazs perhaps Tutti Frutti and while eating can study there for their coming trials.



let the pics talk about what we ate :)                                         


Chocalate fondue , not that nice LOL
Edited by me :P

Tutti Frutti, DAMNLOVEIT.
full with fruits so make the weight higher, it cost Rm22.80 .  WORTH :P
Rm5.3/100gram. :D

Chocolate fondue actually not that nice, still prefer Tutti Frutti :)



AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!
I can ask for 1 more week holidays ? T__T
Not really enjoy during my holidays. mostly stuck at home D: I WANT HOLIDAYYSS.
this holiday didn't meet up anyone else >< hope*hope*hope* HAHAH
recenltly I felt my mum gone smething wrong because she doesn't agree me to hang out with cousins or who else -,-

 only a short post.

没有评论:

发表评论