2011年4月27日星期三

April 27 ♥ is over :)

Hahah , high high ? LOL , I like my birthday :P , I dunno why got a bit excited and happy , heeee ,thanks JayYi make the video for mee ! Thanks to my friends that who wish me through facebook , sms , phone me , and and who was wish me the BELATED BIRTHDAY , especially the two charbo > yveantan , jayyi ♥ IM so appreciate with this :) ! 
Lastly , thanks mama bring me to Auto City ; Sakae had our dinner and bought me the super advance presents on March 19  , :DD lmao*

Nahhhhh , show off the present .....



Thanks to TehJayYi bought me Calvin Klein XD :)) very likeyyy :P


Thanks to JingBei draw this birthday card for me , veryvery nicee !!
Thanks to YiZhing and XingQian present me this Taurus animals :))

Thanks to Jennifer ;D

ZIHAN , thanks you for the spongeeeee :P *sorry for the picture error ><

没有评论:

发表评论